88813 RUBCHUTE Rubber Chute Side-Entry Section
Rubi Construction Chute Side-Entry Section
Allows for unloading rubble at an intermediate section of the chute. Specially adapted for unloading rubble from windows and balconies.
- Part of the RUBCHUTE Construction Trash and Rubbish Chutes for economical, safe movement of debris during demolition and other jobsite applications
- Rubber rubble chutes are without doubt the most economical and safest way to move rubble and other site waste from higher stories to containers at street level.
- Their resistance and ease of use mean that they can be utilized to great effect in any building work over several stories.
- Rubble chutes made of rubber are particularly recommendable for urban surroundings, because of their capacity for noise absorption and dust reduction and containment.
- Optimal performance at low temperatures: highly resistant to -60º C
- Excellent impact resistance
- Restricts the falling speed of rubble
- Reduced dust and noise
- Made with recycled materials. 100% recyclable
- Very hard and robust components, equipped with extra-reinforced 7mm thick chains. DIN 763 standard
- Ribbed interior protects against wear and tear
- Built-in nylon reinforcement
- Greater hardness and durability
- Easy Use
- Fast and easy assembly
- Equipped with quick-clip system
- Stackable; saving space in storage and transit
- For safety, we recommend additional anchorage (ref no. 88515 and ref no. 88517) every 15 meters.
- Top Diameter: 20-1/16 inch
- Bottom Diameter: 14-15/16 inch
- Height: 43-5/16 inch
- Usable Height: 39 inch
- Thickness: 3/8 inch
- Weight: 42.8 lbs