Husqvarna HiperTrowel 14" Pad Driver
Husqvarna Hiperflex TRW Polishing Tools
For ride-on trowel the HiPertrowel plates and tooling pads are a new way to polish industrial floors. Perfect for larger projects where the per-square-foot cost of traditional polished concrete has been a barrier.
- 14" Pad Driver and Bolts for ride-on trowel polishing system
- Sold individually
- Flexible gyro driver technology
- Provides maximum flexibility
- Multi-orbital rotation
- Hassle-free magnetic mount
- Use both on newly poured slabs and older, pre- existing floors can be processed with the Hipertrowel system.
- Hipertrowel system allows you to produce a nicely salt and pepper-looking floor with a satin or glossy finish.
- Designed for surface 500 m² ft. or more
- Ride-on power trowel, 36 or 48 inch
- Both the Hipertrowel gyro driver and Hiperflex TRW tool pads are designed for maximum flexibility in all directions. This allows the diamond tool pucks to follow the floor surface in the high and low spots and create a homogeneous salt and pepper finish.
- The Hipertrowel gyro driver has a floating bearing mount that allows it to rotate independently of the trowel rotor. This solution enables a more efficient polishing process with a more consistent scratch pattern
- Flexible polymer backing ring adjusts to unevenness of a floor and ensures an even wear on the pucks and ultimately a longer life of the tooling