55948 Rubi DC 250-1200 48" Tile Saw
Rubi DC 250-1200 48" Rail Saw
Introducing the ZERO DUST System
Rubi has created a dust and water collection system in accordance with health and dust prevention regulations in the construction industry. Zero dust technology drastically reduces airborne dust and water slurry which prevents ailments related to inhaling silica dust. With this goal in mind, all RUBI DC, DS, DX and DR tile and stone saws will include the ZERO DUST dust reduction system as standard. The system also minimizes water consumption during the cutting process which reduces time to refill the water tank.
- For cutting ceramic, glazed stoneware, porcelain stoneware and other materials
- Head height adjustment allowing to adjust the cutting height and is capable of plunge cutting
- Powerful direct drive 120 Volts single phase, 1-1/2 hp motor
- DC-250 1200 with adjustable rule (0 to 60Âº) with lateral stop
- Mixed modular structure, in aluminum and steel for maximum lightness and resistance
- Retractile legs and wheels for easy transportation
- Aluminum guide with anti-flexion geometry with measuring guide and lateral stops for longitudinal cuts
- With thermal and overload security switches
- Water pump refrigeration of blade
- Motor assembly mounted on sliding bearings
- Vertically adjustable and fold-able mobile head for miter cuts
- With guide for repetitive cuts and fold-away accessory for repetitive miter cuts
- Removable Aluminum work surface for easy cleaning
- Rubi DC250-1200 Rail Saw
- Saw Stand with Wheel Kit and Handles
- Built-in 45Â° Guide
- 10 in. Diamond blade, 5/8 in. Arbor
- Water Pump
- Water Trays
- Operator's manual
|Rubi DC250-1200 Rail Saw Specifications|
|Power||Direct Drive - 1-1/2 hp|
|Length of Cut||47-7/16 in with plunge |
(42-1/2" without plunge)
|Max Diagonal Cut||33 x 33 in|
|Blade Capacity||10 in|
|Depth of Cut||3-1/2 in|
|Dimensions||67 in x 32 in x 52 in|
Ratings & Reviews
Why didn't I buy this earlier...
by Gary S. -
I was given the opportunity to use the exact same saw for cutting some 36 in pieces I had to rip, it worked great. Also cutting the 12 by 24 was much easier on this saw is than my other one I have. So I took the plunge and bought one, couldn't have been a better choice!!
by Oscar Fuentes -
I bought this saw as an upgrade, had a bridge saw 18" long before , what an upgrade!!!!!! There is not comparison, I had owned many saws over the years but none compairs to this one, i am still using the blade that comes with the saw and it cuts anything perfect, adjustment are a snap and transport is great also!!! I definetely recomend this saw to any profesional in the trade !!!!!
Change of view
I have'nt tried it yet, because it arrived yesterday, but this baby looks mean. Defenetly this baby will give the contractor a profesional view.