52950 Rubi DX250-1000 44" Tile Saw with Laser
Rubi DX250-1000 Plus Tile Saw
For cutting ceramic, glazed stoneware, porcelain stoneware and other materials. Head height adjustment allowing to adjust the cutting height.
Introducing the ZERO DUST System
Rubi has created a dust and water collection system in accordance with health and dust prevention regulations in the construction industry. Zero dust technology drastically reduces airborne dust and water slurry which prevents ailments related to inhaling silica dust. With this goal in mind, all RUBI DC, DS, DX and DR tile and stone saws will include the ZERO DUST dust reduction system as standard. The system also minimizes water consumption during the cutting process which reduces time to refill the water tank.
- Laser guide to help you make precise straight and miter cuts
- Rail saw able to plunge cut!
- Powerful Belt driven 2 hp, 120 Volts single phase
- Mixed modular structure, in aluminum and steel for maximum lightness and resistance
- Retractile legs and wheels for easy transportation
- Aluminum measuring guide and lateral stops for longitudinal cuts
- With thermal and overload security switches
- Water pump included
- Motor assembly mounted on sliding bearings
- Vertically adjustable and fold-able mobile head for miter cuts
- With guide for repetitive cuts and fold-away accessory for repetitive miter cuts
- Removable Aluminum work surface for easy cleaning
- Made in Spain
- Rubi DX250 Wet Tile Saw
- 10 in. Diamond blade
- Saw Stand with Wheels and Handles
- Water Pump
- Water Tray
- Lateral Stop
- Operator's manual
|Rubi DX250-1000 Rail Saw Specifications|
|Power||Belt driven 2 hp - 15A|
|Length of Cut||44 in|
|Diagonal Length of Cut||31 in|
|Blade Capacity||10 in|
|Depth of Cut||2-3/4 in|
|Dimensions||67 in x 29 in x 33-1/2 in|
Questions & Answers (1)
How many AMPS is the 2 HP motor. Full load AMPS and Running AMPS.
This saw works best on a dedicated 15 Amp circuit.
Let us know if you have any other questions.