NobleSealant 250 Seaming and Sealing, 10.3oz Tube
NobleSealant 250, Waterproofing Seaming and Sealing
Low VOC product for use seaming and sealing one sheet to another.
- Thermosetting elastomeric hybrid polymer that is unaffected by water when cured
- 10.3 oz. Tube provides 50 linear feet [two 1/8" beads]
- Moisture cure product which can allow for flood testing in 30 minutes to 4 hours depending on environmental conditions.
- Seam Noble bonded sheet membranes
- Seal penetrations in the sheet membrane
- Fills cracks, voids, and seams prior to using a liquid waterproofing material
- Provides seal between waterproof membrane and Noble drain body
NobleSealant 250 Applications
- Surface must be clean, dry and free of dust, oil and grease
- Use a heavy duty commercial caulking gun
- Seam membrane sheets together
- To seal all penetration of the membrane
- To seal between the waterproof membrane and clamping ring drain
- A concealed terminal edge sealant
- Adhere preformed corners to the membrane, studs, etc.
- Spot bond sheet to vertical or horizontal surface