02992 Rubi Tile Leveling Kit
Rubi Tile Leveling System Kit - 100 Straps, 100 Caps, Pliers
The Rubi Tile Leveling Kit includes everything you need to install a perfectly level tile floor or wall.
- Kit includes 100 tile leveling straps, 100 caps and 1 pliers.
- Use to achieve a virtually lip-free, mirror flat surface.
- Rubi leveling system drastically reduces the need for grinding and polishing by preventing tiles from moving during installation.
- Greatly reduces installation time therefore improving cost-effectiveness.
- Caps can be reused upwards of 25 times.
- Recommended for gauged tiles (uniform thickness) 12" or larger ONLY.
Rubi Tile Leveling System Tips
- Soak leveling straps in warm water prior to use to prevent premature breakage.
- Re-soak straps if they become exposed to near-freezing temperatures.
- Gently squeeze the leveling pliers until the cap makes uniform contact with the tile.
Questions & Answers (2)
I think this is the best system available and it can be economical too by using these as needed only. My question is this, instructions say to soak the strips in hot water before using, does this mean every time you use them or is it just a one time thing ? thanks
Rubi recommends that you soak the straps 30 minutes prior to using them. It is also advisable to re-soak the straps in warm water if they are exposed to near-freezing temperatures.
How many of these do I need for each 12x 12 tile? How many for 100 sq. ft?
Thanks for contacting us. General rule is 1 clip per side per 12 inches. So for 12x12 tile you need 2 clips per sq ft.
Ratings & Reviews
by rrs -
Best option by far. I use tuscan caps because we have a bunch of them and rubi system. The best of both!!! cheap and good quality straps, good pliers! only for big format tiles, showers....
Easy and cost effective
by Doug -
I bought 2 of these and some extra straps to set some 22" porcelan tile. This was the first time I used a leveling system. They were simple to use and cost effective. I will be using them on a lot more instalations. Job went faster and gave better results than piddling around the old way. The only issue I had was; in some situations I had excess thinset seep out under the cap, where I could not clean it untill it was dry and I removed the cap.
Great product speeds up setting
I love the Rubi Tile Leveling Kit, I had used a few leveling products but the Rubi is the best. This kit allows a tight joint, speeds up installation and produces a quality flooring job. I have had great compliments on my floors. A must of the large format tile install.