0177-0150-XT Laticrete Strata Mat XT, Full Roll 150 sq. ft.
Laticrete Strata Mat XT Full Roll 150 sq. ft.
STRATA_MAT™ XT is designed specifically for ceramic tile and dimension stone installations serving as an uncoupling layer and vapor management layer that accommodates moisture from beneath the tile covering. STRATA_MAT XT performs all these functions while still providing the requisite support/load distribution for the tile and stone covering. At 5/16" (7.9 mm) thick.
STRATA_MAT XT helps to creates an even transition between typical ¼” to 3/8" (3 to 9 mm) thick tile and 3/4" (19 mm) thick hardwood flooring.
STRATA_MAT XT will provide a faster drying of the mortar, allowing for a shorter time to grout when using both modified or unmodified mortars allowing you to use the appropriate mortar for the installation.
- Packaging Sizes: 150 ft2 roll – 45” x 40’ (13.9m2 - 1.1m x 12.2m )
- Mortar Hydration Vents - creates a mechanical bond between the mat and adhesive mortar - allows the mortar to cure faster providing a stronger bond of tile for faster time to grout.
- Allows for use of the appropriate mortar per industry standards.
- Provides vapor management.
- Eliminates transmission of in plane substrate cracks of up to 1/8" (3 mm)
- Instant coverage verification allows for installer to see mortar coverage underneath the mat during installation without having to lift and verify.
- Allows for easier floor layout as chalk lines are easily visible on surface prior to tile installation.
- Lightweight, easy to carry and fast to install with standard tools.
- Can be used under moisture sensitive stone.
- Suitable for interior non-industrial vehicular traffic applications over concrete substrates Suitable Substrates.
Questions & Answers (1)
Is this recommended for a floor that is 24" on center?
SUBFLOOR: 3/4" (19 mm) thick plywood or OSB, either plain�with all sheet edges blocked or tongue and groove, over bridged�joists spaced 24” (610 mm) o.c. maximum; fasten plywood every�6" (150 mm) o.c. along sheet ends and 8" (200 mm) o.c. along�intermediate supports with 8d ring-shank, coated or hot dip�galvanized nails (or screws); allow 1/8" (3 mm) between sheet�ends and 1/4" (6 mm) between sheets edges; all sheet ends�must be supported by a framing member; glue sheets to joists�with construction adhesive.��https://laticrete.com/~/media/datasheets/lds0280_strata-mat-xt.ashx