Dust Cobra 17 Gallon HEPA Dust Extractor
Oneida Air Systems' Industrial Dust Cobra® is the system of choice for both hobbyist and professional craftsman looking for a powerful, compact, and versatile dust control system. It's patented design allows for more than 3x higher air performance when compared to traditional shop vacuums and works to minimize downtime by virtually eliminating filter clogging and suction loss.
By combining the best features of both a dust collector and a shop vacuum, the portable Dust Cobra can be used in nearly any application for general shop clean-up or it can be connected directly to your tools for Complete Source Dust Collection.
It's high pressure intake makes it ideal for tools with dust ports 4" and smaller where standard dust collectors fall short – including, but not limited to: Routers, Dremel Tools, Carving Tools, Mini-Lathes, Band Saws, Scroll Saws, Panel Saws, Chop/Miter Saws, Sanders, Edgers, Buffers, Grinders and many more!What's Included?
- Industrial High Efficiency Fan Blower Motor - 110 V, 245 CFM airflow - specifically selected for their low noise pitch to enhance user comfort.
- Internal Rapid Pulse Filter Cleaner™ System - equipped with a Pulse Bar that can temporarily reverses the vacuum's airflow to blow dust off the air filter within the machine. No need to remove the filter.
- Full-Unit Certified HEPA Extractor - meets all EPA RRP requirements for contractors. Filters particulates down to 0.3 microns in size with a 99.97% capturing efficiency. Fully sealed to eliminate leakage, protecting the work environment.
- Static Conductive Cyclone Pre-Separator - works by using centrifugal force to separate materials heavier than air, depositing them in an easy to empty container beneath the cyclone, while clean air is pulled back up through the "eye" of the vortex
- 17 Gallon Steel Drum w/ Bag Hold Down - uses vacuum pressure to keep plastic bags open inside the drum. When you know the drum is full (thanks to the built-in bin level sensor), simply remove the lid, tie off the bag, and lift it out!
- Operator's manual
- Accessories SOLD SEPARATELY