Really easy install. Easy on wallet too
USG Durock Pre-Sloped Shower Trays
The Durock Shower System makes waterproofing shower installations easier and faster. With a 3-pound density, the molded expanded polystyrene (EPS) shower tray is exceptionally strong, offering greater support for the tile covering in shower applications. Designed with an optimal 2% slope, it's also more comfortable to stand on and easily accepts a wide variety of tile shapes and sizes. This shower tray easily cuts with a knife, is dust free and comes in four standard sizes. The preformed, prepitched shower base can easily be installed as the pieces become perfectly interlocked. The drain assembly and shower tray disk will connect to a PVC or ABS connection, as both connections are included within the shower system. The tray disk will help you vertically and horizontally align the drain grate assembly.
- Installs more quickly than conventional mud-bed showers.
- The shower tray disk is a durable ABS disk that features an integrated, removable subfloor cutout template.
- Easy-to-position dran assembly that accepts all Durock Shower System 4" and 5" grate options(Grates sold separately).
- Ideal for new construction and repair or remodel projects
- Dramatically reduces installation time compared to conventional mud-bed showers
- Gradual pre-slope allows for easy installation of tile.
Available Sizes & Dimensions1-1/2 inch thick at outer edge - 2% pitch towards drain
- 72" x 72" Center Drain Shower Tray (170105) - Package Dimensions - 38-1/2" x 37-1/4" x 4-3/8", 9 lbs.
- 48" x 48" Center Drain Shower Tray (170141) - Package Dimensions - 48-1/8" x 25-3/4" x 3", 6 lbs.
- 32" x 60" Offset Drain Shower Tray (170142) - Package Dimensions - 32-1/2" x 31" x 2-3/4", 5 lbs.
- 32" x 60" Center Shower Tray (170143) - Package Dimensions - 32-1/2" x 31" x 2-3/4", 5 lbs.
Custom Shower Pans
Custom shower pan sizes are available! - Click Here For Custom Order Form.