46170 Shoe-In Spiked Shoes for Resinous Coatings
- Product code: 46170
- Manufacturer: Midwest Coatings
Slips on in Seconds!
No more frustration with straps, buckles, and adjustments. Just step right in to Shoe-In Spikes and get to work. Immediately after putting Shoe-In Spikes on your feet, you’ll notice you have increased stability and added flexibility when you do need to bend over or kneel down. Applying epoxy floor coatings with spiked shoes has never been easier. You’ll love Shoe-In Spikes and toss away those old plastic spikes of yesteryear.What Size Do You Need:
- Shoe-In Spiked shoes currently come in 3 sizes. These shoe sizes are based on the US Men's size foot chart. Shoe-In Spikes sizes are based on work boot sizes. If you are wearing an athletic shoe for your installations you may need to adjust your sizings accordingly as they tend to be smaller and less bulky.
- Medium fits Size 9 & Under
- Large fits Size 9-11
- Extra Large fits Size 11-16
- Medium: 8.75" x 13.75" x 7"
- Large: 8.75" x 14" x 7"
- X-Large: 9" x 15" x 7"