RLS 1/8" Red Spacer Tile Leveling System Contractor Kit
- RLS Red Contractor Kit includes: 250 Wedges, 500 Red Clip size: 1/8" to 1/2" tile, 1/8" joint and 1 Floor Pliers
Raimondi Leveling Spacers have been sold in Europe for quite a few years and finally we're able to introduce them to you!
- If you're a tile installer, you're well aware of how difficult it is to properly set flexible, large format, heavy, or low-thickness tiles because, often times, the floor foundation is uneven and/or contains imperfections
- Tiles that seemed uniformly leveled while first installing them can show differences as the tile adhesive sets, compromising the overall aesthetics of your initial hard work.
- With the Raimondi Leveling Spacers, this potential is no longer a threat to your perfect tile project
- In addition to ensuring the proper leveling of tiles, this system helps speed the tile setting process
- Improves the overall quality of your tile project
- Both installation and removal of the spacers is quick and easy
- Sturdy Tile Wedge holds tiles better than competitors
- Use for wall and floor projects
- Tiles are not pulled from the thinset, they're pushed into it
- Rather than worrying about voids and coverage, RLS spacers further enhance your thinset adhesion to your tiles!
- Wedges size: 3-1/2" Long x 3/4" Wide
- Use on 1/8" to 1/2" thick tile
- Minimum joint size: 1/8"
How to use
- STEP 1: After spreading your tile adhesive, insert leveling spacer underneath the tiles along the 4 sides, use traditional spacers as you normally would to square up the corners. For larger tiles, it may be necessary to "double up", using 2 leveling spacers for each side.
- STEP 2: Set the tile and beat it with a rubber mallet
- STEP 3: Use the special traction-adjustable pliers to insert the wedge into the leveling spacers, paying attention not to pass the break-point.
- STEP 4:Once the tile adhesive has been allowed to set. Remove the leveling spacers with the traction-adjustable pliers, rubber mallet, or kicking them out with your feet.