like the prodeso but spaced perfect for nuheat cable. makes installing the cable very easy and accurate with added benefit of crack and vapor management. not to mention the free laser that comes with the roll you can't go wrong with this kit
2100 Nuheat Uncoupling and Heating Membrane with GLM35 Laser Measure
- Product code: 2100
- Manufacturer: Nuheat
- MPN: NUMEM161, GLM35
Nuheat Floor Heating & Tile Uncoupling Membrane (161 sq ft)
Includes A Free Bosch GLM35 Laser -- A Value Of $79.99
Nuheat Membrane by Progress Profiles is a tile underlayment membrane that provides uncoupling, waterproofing, and crack isolation properties to the tile or stone floor. Nuheat Membrane is specifically designed for use with the Nuheat Cable Floor Heating System and can eliminate the need for a second layer of backer board or plywood for most heated tile floor installations.
- Uncoupling/Crack-Isolation - Helps prevent tile breakage by compensating for any horizontal movement between tile and subfloor
- Vapor Management - Patented design allows air pockets to form between Nuheat Membrane and subfloor to effectively balance the substrate's moisture content
- Waterproofing - Polyproplene material is entirely waterproof; perimeter, seams, and corners of Nuheat Membrane must be treated with waterproofing tape
- Load Distribution - Membrane cavities are filled with thinset during installation and serve as support columns for tile floor once thinset has cured
- 25 Year Product Warranty
- Can be used in place of traditional concrete backer board or plywood for most tile installations
- Low profile membrane reduces height of finished floor
- Easy to install - Rolls out flat, saves time and material
- Cable leads fit into membrane and do not require splicing
- Allows for even floor heat dissipation with accurate cable spacing
Use with Nuheat Cable
Nuheat Membrane is specifically designed to hold Nuheat Cable (sold separately); no self-leveling compounds are required.
- Nuheat cable is thin, durable, and easy to work with
- Floor heating cable can produce between 10 - 15 watts per sq. ft. depending on how the cable is installed
- Modified thinset can be used on both sides of the membrane
- Glue Nuheat Cable into the membrane with a skim coat of thinset to prevent cable from moving during tile installation
- Install temperature probe in an open membrane channel; do NOT install probe on top of heat cable
Nuheat Tile Uncoupling Membrane Specifications
|Catalog Number||Part Number||Description||Dimensions||Weight||Size|
|NUMEM161||AC0105||Nuheat Membrane - Large Roll (161 sq ft)||3’3” x 49.5'||30 lbs||39” x 14.5”|
Bosch GLM 35 Laser Measure, 120 ft.
The Bosch GLM 35 is a handheld laser measuring tool that can measure distance, length, area and volume, as well as perform continuous measurement and addition/subtraction. The red measure button activates the laser and provides real time measurements once engaged. The Bosch GLM 35 laser measure also features a convenient back-light for better readability in dark areas. Best of all, the GLM 35 is small and compact enough to fit in your pocket, making it easy to bring and use anywhere.
Bosch Laser Features
- Measures up to 120 feet
- Incredible accuracy - measures to within ±1/16 inch
- Calculation features include area, distance, length, volume, continuous measurement, addition and subtraction
- Back-light provides enhanced visibility in dark conditions
- Small size fits easily into a pocket for easy access anywhere
Bosch GLM 35 Specifications
- Accuracy: Up to ±1/16"
- Measurement Standard: Metric & USS
- Dimensions: 5.2" Height x 1.8" Depth x 1.4" Width
- Battery: 2 AAA Batteries
- Range: Up to 120 ft.
- Weight (lbs.): 0.22 lbs.
- (1) Bosch GLM 35 Compact Laser Measure
- (2) AA 1.5V Batteries
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty