Multiquip MVH306 Mikasa Reversible Plate Compactor
Low-oil alarm and extension plate are among the many standard features designed to boost performance.
- Roll cage protects engine and serves as lift bar
- Reversible plate compactors are mounted beneath the engine. Their design incorporates two sets of eccentric weights, compared to the single used on forward plates preventing them from being mounted ahead of the engine. The vibrator housing is bolted to the bottom plate.
- Fan integrated with clutch pulley for cool air flow and longer belt life
- Handle folds to 90-degree position for easy transportation, storage
- Extension plates can add 6 inches (150 mm) to the working width
- Ribbed steel base plate provides extra strength
- Anti - Vibration Handle System (AVS)
|18 in.x 34 in.|
|24in.x 34 in.|
|7hp Honda GX-270|
6.43hp Yanmar L70V