9025 Laticrete Spartacote Grip Additive
- Product code: 9025
- Manufacturer: Laticrete
SPARTACOTE Grip Additive for Concrete Coatings
The Sparta-Grip™ grip additive is a lightweight and durable polycarbonate traction additive for use pigmented and clear Sparta-Flex® polyaspartic concrete floor coatings. Sparta-Grip™ can be used in place of heavy aluminum aggregates, dispersed directly into coatings, or broadcast depending on the application. While this additive is regularly employed to increase traction coefficients of coated concrete floors, Sparta-Grip™ can also work to significantly increase the abrasion resistance properties and overall durability of finished floor coating systems.
Sparta-Grip™ should be dispersed at a rate of 2-oz (by volume) per gallon. Additive loads may increase depending on the application. The material is available in 3 separate sizes as follows; contact us today to discuss your project and determine which size is best for your application.
- 40-mesh (largest)
- 100-mesh (smallest)
SPARTACOTE Grip Additive Features
- Reduced Weight - able to reduce the weight of a coating by over 50% when compared to a mineral based aggregate.
- Improved Toughness and Durability - dramatically improves abrasion resistance properties of finished coating systems. In some testing, abrasion resistance increased up upwards of 50% over that of standard coatings.
- Preserved Clarity - will not overly distort colors or graphics in floor coatings
- Chemical Resistance - fully resistant to petroleum, solvents, mineral acids, alkalies, and harsh detergents.
- Traction additive in seamless floor coating systems
- Improve coating durability and abrasion resistance
- Build-coat aggregate to increase floor coating thickness