Laticrete NXT Level Underlayment solves floor preparation issues prior to installing your choice of floor covering. The viscosity is fluid and can be pumped or poured easily. After curing, it offers a strong substrate that is ready to be covered with flooring surface finishes.
- Cement-based underlayment for use in leveling interior substrates.
- Produces a flat, smooth and hard surface for the installation of finished flooring.
- Can be placed from 1/8–3" (3–76 mm) in a single lift.
- Vinyl tile
- Cement Terrazzo
- Exterior Glue Plywood
- Ceramic Tile And Stone
- Cement Mortar Beds
- Cement Backer Board (Consult cement backer board manufacturer for specific installation recommendations)
- Pour-able and pump-able.
- Inorganic; will not contribute to mold/mildew growth.
- Suitable for most finished floor goods.
- Can be applied directly over concrete testing at RH of 95% or less per ASTM F2170.
|Laticrete NXT Level Coverage Per 50 lbs. Bags|
|Nominal Thickness||Approximate Coverage|
|1/8" (3 mm)||44.6 ft² (4.1 m²)|
|1/4" (6 mm)||22.3 ft² (2.1 m²)|
|1/2" (12 mm)||11.2 ft² (1.0 m²)|
|1" (25 mm)||5.6 ft² (0.5 m²)|
|2" (51 mm)||2.8 ft² (0.3 m²)|
|3" (76 mm)||1.9 ft² (0.2 m²)|