Laticrete 254 ® Platinum is the ultimate one-step, polymer-fortified, thin-set mortar that provides unsurpassed strength, far exceeding all ANSI requirements. Ideal for interior, exterior and submerged applications on virtually all substrates and applications. Excellent for all ceramic tile, porcelain, glass and stone installations.Features:
- Tenacious Bond - Superior adhesion to a wide variety of substrates and veneers, allowing for installations in virtually all climates and conditions such as exterior façades, pools and fountains.
- 40 Minute Open Time - Increases productivity and flexibility on the job site, resulting in fast, accurate installations.
- Smooth Creamy Formula - Easy to trowel mortar assures proper coverage on both the substrate and the veneer.
- Specially Formulated for Porcelain and Glass Tile - Provides 2.5 times the ANSI requirement for shear bond strengths.
- Stable, Long-Life Formulation - will not deteriorate over time, making it suitable for interior and exterior applications, particularly continuous submersion.
- Contains Microban ® - Inhibits the growth of stain-causing mold and mildew in the mortar with Microban antimicrobial protection
- Mixing - Mix approximately 5.5 quarts/50 lbs. (5.2 L/22.7 kg.) of water per bag
- Packaging - 50 lbs. Bags come 56 bags to a Pallet
- Exterior Glue Plywood (interior only)
- Properly Prepared Vinyl (interior only)
- Concrete Block
- Cement Mortar Beds
- Existing Ceramic Tile
- Cement Backer Board
- Gypsum Wallboard
- Gypsum Plaster
- Cement Terazzo
|Laticrete 254 Platinum Approximate Coverage|
|1/4" x 1/4" (6 mm x 6 mm) Notched Trowel||80-95 ft² / 7.4-8.8 m²|
|1/4" x 3/8" (6 mm x 9 mm) Notched Trowel||60-70 ft² / 5.6-6.5 m²|
|1/2" x 1/2" (12 mm x 12 mm) Notched Trowel||40-45 ft² / 3.7-4.2 m²|