Husqvarna TS 90 Wet Tile Saw, 115 Volt
The Husqvarna TS 90 is a powerful and versatile tile saw with a durable motor and belt-driven blade shaft assembly that provides consistent, reliable performance. The saw is equipped with a miter cutting head and a removable water tank that can be easily transported away from the work area, as well as a patented water system that distributes water both directly to the blade and to the bottom of tile. The TS 90 tile saw comes ready to cut with a VARI-CUT porcelain tile blade. This power tile saw can be used to cut masonry materials like bricks, pavers, and some stone block with the appropriate blades.
TS 90 Tile Saw Features
- 36" rip cuts and 25 X 25" diagonal cuts.
- Maximum cut depth 2-3/4" (70 mm).
- Features a powerful motor belt-driven blade shaft for a smooth cut and more torque.
- Optional rolling stand for increased mobility.
- Keeps water and slurry in the cart, not on the tile face like traditional saws, so there is little slurry to wipe off after cutting.
- Fast & effective cutting of material.
- Removable water tank with cap for easy refill.
- Patented Jet Stream Water System keeps water and slurry contained.
- Splash guard eliminates water spray behind saw.
- Make 22.5° and 45° miter cuts by simply rotating the saw motor.
Husqvarna TS90 Tile Saw Specifications
|Power||Belt Driven Blade Shaft - 1-1/2 hp (1.1 kw.)|
|Length of Cut||36 in|
|Diagonal Length of Cut||30 in|
|Blade Capacity||10 in|
|Depth of Cut||2-3/4 in (70 mm)|
|Weight||137 lbs (62 kg)|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||43.7 in. x 28.7 in. x 21.7 in. |
(1,110 mm x 730 mm x 550 mm)
- Huqsvarna TS 90 Tile Saw
- 10" VARI-CUT Porcelain Diamond Blade
- Submersible Water Pump
- Removable Water Pan
- Rip Guide
- Removable Cart Extension
- Operator's Manual