Hawk Pro Floor Machine, HP1517-180PRO, HP1520-180PRO
The Hawk Pro is a professional floor machine designed to tackle the toughest severe duty surface work with ease. Available in 17" and 20" sizes, the Pro machine features a 180-frame, totally enclosed fan cooled motor with super hard steel gears. This kit includes two (2) 25 lbs weights, no-spill solution tank, pad driver, custom splash guard, and ergonomic upper handle lock. Made in the USA!
Hawk Pro Features
- 1.5 HP dual (twin) capacitor 180-frame TEFC AC motor.
- Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled motor is ideal for the harshest conditions and keeps out moisture, dust, and debris - ideal for sanding or screening applications, stone care or concrete work.
- 3-idler, severe-duty 11:1 gearbox.
- Low current draw.
- 160 brush RPM.
- 50 ft. heavy-duty cord with durable molded plug.
- Ergonomic variable position, positive lock handle.
- Thumb-operated safety-switch.
- Comfort-style vinyl handle grips.
- Dual steel operating triggers for right or left hand operation.
- Single-piece chrome and heavy-duty steel handle for unparalleled durability.
- Non-marking 5" wheels.
- Welded frame for dependable durability.
- 360-degree wrap-around-and-under snug-fit bumper, no tools needed for replacement.
- UL/CUL approved for safe performance.
- 3 year manufacturer warranty on the motor; 1 year warranty on the rest of the machine.
Hawk Pro Floor Machine Specifications
|Model No.||Part Number||Pad Size||Power Source||Motor/HP||Amp Draw||Gear Box||Brush RPM||Cord|
|HP1517-180PRO||F0009-180PRO||17 inch||115V 60Hz||180-Frame, 1.5 HP|
TEFC AC Dual
|7.9||3-Idler 11:1 Severe Duty||165||2-Piece, 50 ft., 12-3|
|HP1520-180PRO||F0012-180PRO||20 inch||115V 60Hz||180-Frame, 1.5 HP|
TEFC AC Dual
|8.4||3-Idler 11:1 Severe Duty||165||2-Piece, 50 ft., 12-3|