Fein MultiMaster 350QSL "Start Q" Tool Kit with Bag, FMM-STARTQ-BG (2016 model)
FEIN Power Tools offers the most advanced oscillation tool available with fast cutting vibration damping technology and quiet operation. This tool can degrout tile without damage to adjacent tile, undercut door jambs and floor mouldings, replace a ceramic tile, scrape beneath toe space areas, or sand completely into a corner all by merely changing the accessory.Features:
- 'QuickIN' fast change system - unique and patented feature that uses a hand actuated lever that allows the fastest tool-free accessory changing.
- StarlockPlus - tool mount with outstanding torque transfer, fits all Starlock and StarlockPlus accessories. 100% power transfer for up to 35% faster cutting speed and increased precision.
- Anti-Vibration system - Effective reduction of vibrations due to complete decoupling of self-supporting motor and housing. For safe, comfortable work with minimal physical stress and outstanding noise damping.
- 350 Watt Power - Very powerful 350 Watt FEIN high-performance motor for optimal cutting speeds and maximum work progress.
- Tacho generator - High-quality electronics for constant speed, even under load. Infinitely variable electronic speed control.
- Interface - Mechanical interface for stationary use in the table support, drill press or attachment of the depth stop.
- Metal Gear Case- Highest quality and stability thanks to metal gear case and consistent use of ball or needle bearings.
- Comfortable ‘Softgrip’ handle - provides optimal handling
- FMM 350SQL FEIN MultiMaster FMM 350 QSL
- SL-129 Plain Sanding Pad
- 3x 528-083 80 Grit Sandpaper
- 3x 528-085 120 Grit Sandpaper
- 3x 528-088 180 Grit Sandpaper
- SLP-152 1-3/4" W BIM Universal Blade
- Nylon Carrying Bag
- Operator's manual
|FEIN MultiMaster FMM 350 QSL Specifications|
|Power Consumption||350 Watts|
|Oscillations||10,000 - 19,500 RPM|
|Cable Length with Plug||16.4 ft.|
|Sanding Pad (Corner to Corner)||3-1/8 in|
|Weight (according to EPTA)||3.1 lbs|