Bosch GTL3 Tile & Square Layout Laser for Wall & Floor Tile
The Bosch GTL3 tile and square laser provides a quick and easy way to check the squareness of any tile floor or wall layout.
Bosch GTL3 Laser Features
- Projects 90° lines for squaring - Laser lines are positioned in front of laser base for easy centering over point and precise adjustment.
- Bright, highly visible laser lines raise from the surface to project over uneven surfaces and are clear, sharp, and very precise for all tile and wall/floor covering surfaces.
- Water and dustproof to ensure years of dependable operation (certified at IP54).
- Select 0° and 90° degrees lines plus optional 45° layout line at the press of a button. This provides 0°, 45°, 90°, and 135° layout from a single set up.
- Adjustable leveling feet with two vials.
- Magnet attachment - Strong magnets on bottom of tool provide secure attachment on positioning plate and other ferrous-metal surfaces.
- Line accuracy 1/4" at 60 ft.
- Ideal for tiling, paneling and wall fixtures.
Bosch GTL3 Laser Specifications
- Accuracy: Up to ±1/16-in per 20-ft (±1/8-in per 20-ft between 45° and 90° lines).
- Dimensions: 6-1/4" x 4" x 3-3/8".
- Laser Diode: Class II 635 nm, ≤ 1 mW.
- Range: Up to 65 ft.
- Weight (lbs.): 1.1 lbs.
- (1) Bosch GTL3 Tile & Square Layout Laser
- (1) Laser Target
- (1) Belt Pouch
- (1) Versatile Steel Positioning Plate
- (4) AA 1.5 V Batteries