Arc TrueDEK Classic Drains
TrueDEK Classic drain assemblies provide an attractive decorative centerpiece for your tile, stone, or vinyl shower floor, and they ensure leak-free drainage.
Constructed of ABS plastic and stainless steel, each drain assembly comes complete for installation in a TrueDEK Classic foundation. In addition to the drain body and decorative grate, every drain for tile includes a drain gasket for mechanically integrating the drain, the shower foundation, and the waterproofing compound to form a unified impermeable structure.
Drain for tile assemblies include two collars for adjusting the height of the grate to match the surrounding tile or stone. The range of adjustment starts at ¼″ and tops out at 1″. Most importantly, grate height can be adjusted right up to the point that tile or stone are installed around it—an advantage that ensures proper water flow to the drain and promotes the best fit and finish possible.
- Brushed Stainless Steel, Chrome and Oil Rubbed Bronze Grates are designed for use with tile
- White Grates are designed for use with vinyl flooring
Features and Advantages:
- Every drain for tile includes a drain gasket
- Drains for tile (Brushed Stainless Steel and Oil Rubbed Bronze Grates) have 4mm thick stainless steel grate
- Drain for vinyl (White Grate) has an ABS grate
- Drains fit TrueDEK Classic foundations
- All drains are equipped with a 2" PVC solvent weld shower drain line connector
- Drain for tile grate height adjusts from 5/16" to 1"
- Weep holes in tile drains permit secondary drainage