Alpha Wet Profiler V Full Bullnose Bit
- Brazed diamond for long lasting
- Use on granite and marble
- Profiler V maintains a very aggressive cutting performance and its original shape for a long time
- Choose from 3cm (1-1/4") or 4cm (1-1/2")
- Use wet only
- Whether you are working with granite, engineered stone, porcelain, marble or limestone and you need to deal with the variety of thicknesses that is inherent in all stone slabs.
- Although the slab has a specified thickness, such as 1-1/4” (3cm), the nature of the material does not always cut to exact specifications.
- To piece together long slabs for counter tops that are not uniform in thickness, is a difficult task for any fabricator.
- In the past, the fabricator would have to calibrate the thicker slab to match the other slabs being used.
- Not any more! Introducing the Alpha® Profiler V-Series.
- A unique wet wheel designed for bullnose edge profiling that will eliminate the time-consuming calibration process.
- Patent pending design shapes a professional looking bullnose edge in no time.
- The Alpha® Profiler V-Series will work on all popular water-fed polishers.
- You do not need to be a big fabricator to produce a big job! Just choose the Alpha® Profiler V-Series.