Alpha 4" Ceramica EX Wet Resin Polishing Pads
Alpha®, the manufacturer of the “Original Ceramica Polishing Discs”, has created the next generation of polishing discs, Ceramica EX. With the proliferation of engineered stones, Alpha® recognized the need for polishing discs that could work effectively on these challenging new surfacing products. After extensive research and development, Alpha® established the diamond and bond formula best suited for today’s engineered stones, the result: Ceramica EX. Our research determined something else; Ceramica EX works extremely well on all natural stones, too. As a result, Ceramica EX can fulfill all the needs of all stone fabricators; one set of polishing pads that can produce a high quality shine on granite, engineered stone, quartz surfaces, marble (including hard to polish black and green), terrazzo and porcelain tile and slab.
- ONE SYSTEM FOR ALL STONES! Only 5 discs needed!
- Ceramica EX pads are extremely flexible
- They are great for polishing inside corners and a tight radius
- 4" hook and loop backed discs that can polish marble, granite, travertine, terrazzo, porcelain ceramic tile, engineered stones, and quartz surfaces
- Polishing pads that can produce a high quality shine on granite, engineered stone, quartz surfaces, marble (including hard to polish black and green), terrazzo and porcelain tile and slab
- Ceramica EX pads work quickly to achieve desired results
- They are cost-effective, long-lasting and made from the highest quality raw materials
- Max RPM 4000
- Use wet only on Makita, Alpha, MK, and other wet polishers