The vibratory plate compactors of the CF 2 PRO and CF 3 PRO series distinguish themselves by premium operating comfort, compact dimensions and optimum running characteristics. Their fields of application: compaction work in landscaping and repair work.
- The special low-vibration guide bar (registered design) reduces the hand/arm vibrations and ensures comfortable work.
- Compact dimensions, a folding guide bar and usefull lift handles at the front and sides facilitate transport of the machines.
- Optional 4.23 Gallons (16 liters) water tank for the asphalt compaction. The tank can be set down for hands-free filling and is easy to carry thanks with the recessed grips. The flow of water can be adjusted by means of a rotary knob. Sold separately.
- Optional Polyurethane pad & wheel kit are sold separately.
- Folding low vibration guide bar.
- 2 yrs warranty.
|Weber mt||CF2 Pro||CF3 Pro|