- Forward and reverse travel
- Infinitely variable hydraulic control for precise work even under adverse conditions
- Diesel version with engine guard
- Low-maintenance design due to self-adjusting centrifugal clutch
- Quick loading, also by means of fork lift trucks, due to large, fixed lifting lug
- Polyurethane pad
- Wheel Kit Trolley
Optimum compaction, trouble-free operation, supreme ease of maintenance and reliable quality ensuring long operating hours: CR soil compactors meet all these requirements, with exemplary results. CR soil compactors have become a yardstick of modern engineering, because progressive development and sophisticated manufacturing technology have been incorporated in a new concept. Partly the reason why CR soil compactors rate high with rental service companies.
Fields of application:compaction of sand, gravel, crushed aggregates and of block pavements in the gardening and landscaping sector as well as in road, sewer and trench construction.
|Weber Mt||CR3 Honda||CR3 Hatz|
1 B 20