Wacker Neuson WP 1340AW Vibratory Asphalt Plate, 13 kN, 400mm/15.5", 0009032
- Premium asphalt plates feature a durable baseplate for various applications.
- These premium vibratory asphalt plates feature a tough, wear resistant, ductile iron baseplate offering high strength and shock resistance.
- Baseplate has a tapered bottom and edges for high speed and excellent maneuverability.
- Designed for the compaction of granular and mixed materials with some cohesive content in confined areas such as parking lots, highway and bridge construction, next to structures, curbs, and abutments.
- Operating weight 76 kg - 168 lbs
- Size of base plate (L x W) 590mm x 400mm - 23" x 15.5".
- Machine Width 400 mm - 15.5"
- Max. centrifugal force 13 kN - 2,925 lbf.
- Max. forward travel 23 m/min - 75 ft/min.
- Max. gradeability (depending on soil) 30%
- Engine Type air-cooled, 4 cycle single cylinder, gasoline engine.
- Manufacturer Honda
- Max rated power 5.5 hp (4.1 kW) @ 3,900 rpm.
- Water tank capacity 3.8 l - 4 US qt.
- Fuel tank capacity 3,7 l - 3.9 US qt.