Wacker Neuson VP 2050A 23" x 19.5" Vibratory Soil Plate, 0009087
- Designed for compaction in confined areas of granular soil in narrow trenches.
- Ideal for curbs, gutters, around tanks, forms, columns, footings, guard railings, drainage ditches, gas and sewer works and building construction.
- Special contoured running surfaces and rounded edges provide maximum performance and maneuverability.
- Completely enclosed belt protected by a lightweight belt guard for reduced wear and minimal service.
- Newly designed “low-vibration” guide handle greatly improves operator comfort and minimizes operator fatigue.
- Heavy-duty shock mounts on engine console dampen vibrations thereby reducing wear on the components.
- Exciter bearing design requires minimal maintenance for improved productivity.
- Single direction plate compactor gas powered
- Ergonomically designed lifting handles offer easier loading and unloading for operator during transport.
- Improved water tank design with larger capacity and filler hole provide higher productivity.
|Length x width x height (handle in working position)||1.020 x 500 x 885||mm||40 x 19.5 x 35||in|
|Lowest working height||680||mm||27||in|
|Size of base plate (L x W)||590 x 500||mm||23 x 19.5||in|
|Compacted area (soil)||up to 615||m2/h||up to 7,880||ft2/h|
|Forward speed (soil)||up to 20||m/min||up to 88||ft/min|
|Gradeability||up to 30||%||up to 30||%|
|Max. centrifugal force||15||kN||3,375||lb|
|Engine Type||air-cooled, 4 cycle single cylinder, gasoline engine|
|Max. power output||4,1||kW||5.5||hp|
|Rated power output||4,1||kW||5.0||hp|
|Fuel tank capacity||4,1||l||3.9||US qt|
|Fuel consumption||1,8||l/h||2.0||US qt/h|
|Power Train||Power transmission from engine via centrifugal clutch and V-belt onto exciter which transmits centrifugal force onto baseplate.|