Premium asphalt plates feature a durable baseplate for various applications. These premium vibratory asphalt plates feature a tough, wear resistant, ductile iron baseplate offering high strength and shock resistance. This computer designed baseplate has a tapered bottom and edges for high speed and excellent maneuverability. Designed for the compaction of granular and mixed materials with some cohesive content in confined areas such as parking lots, highway and bridge construction, next to structures, curbs, and abutments.
- Special contoured running surfaces and rounded edges provide maximum performance and maneuverability.
- Completely enclosed belt protected by a lightweight belt-guard for reduced wear and minimal service.
- Newly designed “low-vibration” guide handle greatly improves operator comfort and minimizes operator fatigue.
- Heavy-duty shock mounts on engine console dampen vibrations thereby reducing wear on the components.
- Exciter bearing design requires minimal maintenance for improved productivity.
- Single direction plate compactor gas powered
- Ergonomically designed lifting handles offer easier loading and unloading for operator during transport.
- Improved water tank design with larger capacity and filler hole provide higher productivity.
- Completely enclosed belt protected by a lightweight beltguard for reduced wear and minimal service.
- Length x width x height: 1010mm x 350mm x 905mm - 40" x 14" x 36".
- Lowest working height: 640mm - 25".
- Size of base plate (L x W) 350mm x 521mm - 14" x 21".
- Operating weight 65 kg - 142 lbs
- Water tank capacity 7.6 l - 8 US qt.
- Compacted area (asphalt): 613 m2/h - 6569 ft2/h.
- Forward speed (asphalt): 28 m/min - 95 ft/min.
- Max. gradeability: (depending on soil) up to 30%
- Vibration frequency: 97 Hz - 5,800 vpm
- Max. centrifugal force: 11kN - 2,470 lbf.
- Air-cooled, 4 cycle single cylinder, gasoline Honda engine
- Displacement: 118 cm3 - 7.2 in3.
- Max. power output: 3 kW - 4 hp, at 3.600 rpm.
- Fuel tank capacity: 2,5 l - 2.6 US qt.
- Fuel consumption: 0.8 l/h - 0.9 US qt/h.