Wacker VP1135A 20" x 14" Single Direction Vibratory Soil Plate
- Designed for compaction in confined areas of granular soil in narrow trenches.
- Ideal for curbs, gutters, around tanks, forms, columns, footings, guard railings, drainage ditches, gas and sewer works and building construction.
- Special contoured running surfaces and rounded edges provide maximum performance and maneuverability.
- Completely enclosed belt protected by a lightweight belt-guard for reduced wear and minimal service.
- Newly designed “low-vibration” guide handle greatly improves operator comfort and minimizes operator fatigue.
- Heavy-duty shock mounts on engine console dampen vibrations thereby reducing wear on the components.
- Exciter bearing design requires minimal maintenance for improved productivity.
- Single direction plate compactor gas powered
- Ergonomically designed lifting handles offer easier loading and unloading for operator during transport.
- Optional large capacity water tank provide higher productivity.
|Length x width x height||955 x 350 x 880||mm||37.5 x 14 x 35||in|
|Lowest working height||640||mm||25||in|
|Size of base plate (L x W)||520 x 350||mm||20,5 x 14||in|
|Compacted area (soil)||550||m2/h||5,900||ft2/h|
|Forward speed (soil)||25||m/min||85||ft/min|
|Gradeability||up to 30||%||up to 30||%|
|Max. centrifugal force||11||kN||2,470||lb|
|Engine Type||air-cooled, 4 cycle single cylinder, gasoline engine|
|Max. power output||3||kW||4||hp|
|Rated power output||3||kW||4||hp|
|Fuel tank capacity||2,5||l||2.6||US qt|
|Fuel consumption||0,8||l/h||0.9||US qt/h|
|Power Train||Power transmission from engine via centrifugal clutch and V-belt onto exciter which transmits centrifugal force onto baseplate.|