- High performance rollers offer excellent compaction results
The RD 12 one ton roller series features dual drum drive and articulated steering for extremely accurate control. Front drum vibration with static rear drum leaves a quality asphalt finish. Outstanding overall roller performance and a high exciter frequency allows compaction at faster speeds while still delivering even coverage and excellent results.
- Pressurized water system offers consistent water flow. An eight-position timer allows operator to adjust water flow and match conditions.
- Overall machine design eliminates overhang of unit. Easily maneuverable units provide flush, right up to the edge asphalt compaction.
- Rear platform and front hood tilt up for easy access and improved machine serviceability.
- Rollers offer reduced sound levels; units run quieter than competitive machines in same class.
- Ideally suited for compaction of level sublayers and finish layers on road repairs, driveways, parking lots and and any asphalt surface.
|Operating weight (includes 175 lb. operator, half-full water tank and half-full fuel tank)||1.130||kg||2,490||lb|
|Weight w/ballast in rear drum||1.220||kg||2,690||lb|
|Overall size l x w x h||1.825 x 1.035 x 2.300||mm||71.8 x 40.8 x 90.6||in|
|Curb clearance (R/L)||400/210||mm||15.7/8.2||in|
|Side clearance (R/L)||48/90||mm||1.9/3.5||in|
|Water tank capacity||100||l||26.4||US gal|
|Engine Type||air-cooled, 4-cycle 2-cylinder, Honda gasoline|
|Max. power output||13,4||kW||18||hp|
|Maximum operating power||13,4||kW (PS)||18||hp (kW)|
|Fuel consumption||4,9||l/h||1.3||US gal/h|
|Number of vibrating drums||1|
|Dynamic (centrifugal) force per drum||15||kN||3,400||lb|
|Fuel tank capacity||23||l||6.1||US gal|
|Dynamic linear force, front||16,8||N/mm||96||lb/in|
|Forward/reverse speed (Infinitely variable)||0-8,7||km/h||0-5.4||mph|
|Forward/reverse speed (Infinitely variable)||0-145||m/min||0-475||ft/min|
|Maximum gradeability||up to 15||°||up to 15||°|
|Outside turning radius||2,45||m||8.04||ft|
|Max. area capacity||7.800||m2/h||84,100||ft2/h|