Designed to pump water to extremely low levels
The PSR1 500 is ideally suited for dewatering of flat concrete, like basement and factory floors. For use where a sump pump cannot be installed and water must be almost completely removed. A check valve prevents backflow and allows the pump to be moved from location to location without losing its prime water. For restoration projects, the PSR1 500 eliminates the need for wet vac cleaning, requiring only minimal sponge cleanup.
Features and benefits
- Pumps feature a top discharge for efficient motor cooling and continuous operation, even when pumping at low water levels.
- Miniature thermal motor protector prevents overheating and dry run conditions.
- Pump can start in less than ¼" of water when it is primed through the discharge port.
- Multi-directional discharge coupling for vertical or horizontal hose run without kinking.
- Length 7.7" (196 mm) x Height 12.4" (316 mm) x Width 7.7" (196 mm).
- Weight 26 lbs. (12 kg)
- Speed 3,255 rpm
- Maximum discharge 45 gpm (170 lpm)
- Discharge Diameter: 0.75" (19 mm)
- Solids Handling Capacity: 0.24" (6 mm)
- Maximum Head: 40 ft. (12 m)
- Can handle solids up to 1/4".
- Cable Length: 32 ft. (10 m)
- Impeller: Semi-vortex; urethane rubber.
- Starting Amps: 12.5 amps
- Running Amps: 6.1 amps