Lightweight, portable, Three phase submersible pumps are designed to handle water and solids. Built for the demands of construction, mining, municipality and farm applications.
Features and benefits
- Lightweight, compact design for easy transport and positioning of pump.
- Built-in thermal protection prevents motor damage due to impeller blockage, reducing service repairs.
- Heavy-duty power cord with strain relief resists pullout and abrasion reducing costly repairs.
- Insulation on all conductors of the power cable are protected by a water block system to prevent wicking of water into the motor.
- Silicon carbide faced double mechanical seals run in an isolated oil-filled cavity, allowing for seal lubrication, cooling and overall motor protection.
- Preliminary v-ring or lip seal (depending on model) shields the mechanical seal from abrasive wear due to suspended debris in pumping fluid.
- Semi-vortex impeller allows for optimum wear resistence.
|Length x width x height||305 x 260 x 655||mm||12.1 x 10.2 x 25.7||in|
|Max. discharge||985||l/min||260||US gpm|
|Solid size capacity||8,5||mm||0,3||in|
|Motor type||Three Phase / 60 Hz|
|Current (full load/start @ 220V)||19,5/162,0||A||19.5/162.0||A|
|Max. power output||5,5||kW||7.5||hp|