Wacker Neuson PG3A 3" Centrifugal De-watering Pump
Centrifugal dewatering pumps are the value alternative for keeping jobsites dry. Wacker's PG dewatering pump series has been designed to handle the removal of relatively clean job-site water. With its self-priming centrifugal pumping action and overall compact size, the pump is ideal for the contractor with the need for temporary water removal.
Features and Benefits
- Cast iron impeller and volute are wear resistant for long life and minimal service
- Pump out vanes on back of impeller reduce debris accumulation and downtime while allowing greater productivity. Carbon ceramic mechanical seal teamed with reliable four-cycle engine with low oil shutdown provides for increased operating life.
- High strength lightweight diecast aluminum housing increases the years of trouble-free pump life.
- A heavy-duty protective frame provides convenient carry handles while adding extra protection for the pump.
- Self-priming high performance pump capable of handling solids up to .25 inch (6,5mm), ideal for jobsites with relatively clean waters.
|Suction & discharge diameter||75||mm||3||in|
|Length x width x height||515 x 405 x 460||mm||20 x 16 x 18||in|
|Shipping weight (including packaging)||34||kg||75||lb|
|Shipping size||540 x 430 x 490||mm||21 x 17 x 19.5||in|
|Max. discharge||1.000||l/min||264||US gpm|
|Max. suction lift||7,5||m||25||ft|
|Solid size capacity||6,5||mm||.25||in|
|Engine Type||air-cooled, 4-cycle, single cylinder, gasoline engine Honda|
|Max. power output||4,1||kW||5.5||hp|
|Fuel tank capacity||3,6||l||3.8||US qt|
|Fuel consumption||1,8||l/h||1.9||US qt/h|