Centrifugal dewatering pumps are the value alternative for keeping jobsites dry. WACKER's PG dewatering pump series has been designed to handle the removal of relatively clean jobsite water.
With its self-priming centrifugal pumping action and overall compact size, the pump is ideal for the contractor with the need for temporary water removal.
Features and benefits
- Cast iron impeller and volute are wear resistant for long life and minimal service.
- Pump out vanes on back of impeller reduce debris accumulation and downtime while allowing greater productivity.Carbon ceramic mechanical seal teamed with reliable four-cycle engine with low oil shutdown provides for increased operating life.
- High strength lightweight diecast aluminum housing increases the years of trouble-free pump life.
- A heavy-duty protective frame provides convenient carry handles while adding extra protection for the pump.
- Self-priming high performance pump capable of handling solids up to .25 inch (6,5mm), ideal for jobsites with relatively clean waters.
|Suction & discharge diameter||50||mm||2||in|
|Length x width x height||480 x 375 x 395||mm||19 x 15 x 15.5||in|
|Max. discharge||600||l/min||159||US gpm|
|Max. suction lift||7,5||m||25||ft|
|Solid size capacity||6,5||mm||.25||in|
|Engine Type||air-cooled, 4-cycle, single cylinder, gasoline engine Honda|
|Max. power output||3,0||kW||4||hp|
|Fuel tank capacity||2,5||l||2.6||US qt|
|Fuel consumption||1,3||l/h||1.4||US qt/h|