Oil-injected Vibratory Rammer
WACKER's exclusive WM 80 engine features a unique patented oil-injection system that provides reliable performance by eliminating spark plug fouling and carbon buildup. The no-mix system is an added convenience for operators. Plus an amazing fuel to oil ratio of 120:1 allows for longer and cleaner running times up to 65 hours on a single tank of oil. A low oil shutdown switch prevents running the rammer without oil for trouble-free operation..
Features & Benefits
- Powered by WACKER's exclusive WM 80 engine, the only 2-cycle engine specifically designed and built for vibratory rammers and meets EPA and European air emission standards.
- Patent-pending vented carburetor evacuates air from the fuel line for easy starting.
- An integrated fuel valve and gas lever also provide for simple operation and easy starting by eliminating air in the fuel line.
- A unique three-stage air filtration system provides a virtually dust-free engine for longer life and improved durability.
- A filter minder tells the operator when the air filter needs to be changed.
- The guide handle offers a highly engineered, built-in shockmount system to reduce HAV (hand-arm vibration) and improve operator comfort.
- Automatic shutoff feature will shut down the unit if left idling for an extended period of time, reducing emissions and carbon build-up.
- Rugged rammers designed for the compaction of cohesive, mixed and granular soils in confined areas.
- Protecting the environment and the operator.
- Advanced oil-injection system offer these innovative advantages, plus the performance of two-cycle technology.
- 65 hours run time on a tank of oil
- Lean 120:1 fuel/oil ratio-eliminates smoke
- Low engine oil shutoff
- No spark plug fouling and carbon buildup
- Lower poisonous carbon monoxide and nitrogen oxide emissions
- Fast engine warm up
- Long shoe stroke
- More blows per minute
- Faster travel, more productive
- Lighter weight, more maneuverable
- Lower center of gravity
- No mechanical governor
- No used oil to dispose of into the environment