WACKER's diesel vibratory rammer is built for extreme compaction jobs WACKER's diesel rammer offers maximum production, performance and durability while providing you the convenience of standardizing your diesel fleet. A well-balanced, lightweight machine for easy handling and operation. The DS 70 is ideally suited for the most demanding compaction of cohesive, mixed and granular soils in confined areas.
DS 70 Features & Benefits
- A durable Yanmar diesel engine provides exceptional performance, fuel economy and long life.
- The large capacity, corrosion proof fuel tank with self-cleaning, in-tank filter offers long life and minimum maintenance.
- A unique three-stage air filtration system provides a virtually dust-free engine for longer life and improved durability.
- A filter minder tells the operator when the air filter needs to be changed.
- Single lever controls engine starting, speed and stopping for operator convenience.
- Exclusive noise reducing cover lowers the amount of engine and shoe noise transmitted to the operator.
- The guide handle offers a highly engineered, built-in shockmount system to reduce HAV (hand-arm vibration) and improve operator comfort.
|Length x width x height||725 x 370 x 1.000||mm||28.5 x 14.6 x 39.4||in|
|Shoe size (w x l)|| 280 x 330|
330 x 330
|mm|| 11 x 13|
13 x 13
|Stroke||up to 75||mm||Up to 3.0||in|
|Compacted area|| 219|
|Engine Type||Single cylinder air-cooled Yanmar diesel|
|Max. power output||3,1||kW||4.1||hp|
|Fuel consumption||0,9||l/h||1||US qt/h|
|Fuel tank capacity||4,2||l||4.4||US qt|