The G 14 compact mobile generator bridges the gap between portable and mobile generators. Designed for smaller job sites requiring single phase power only, the G 14 is a cost effective alternative to larger mobiles where fuel economy and underloading (wet stacking) are concerns. A rugged design, compact size and multiple power hook ups make this unit ideal for rental applications as well as smaller job sites including powering job trailers, residential construction, home applications and light commercial.
- G14 ships dry and without battery
- Unit offers low noise, mobile power for virtually any sound sensitive application. Utilizing proven technology and simple design, this quiet generator provides excellent reliability in the most demanding environments.
- Generator features a large 21 gallon fuel tank for 16 hours of run time at prime load.
- Brushless generator features a separate excitation winding for excellent motor starting and an enhanced ability to run non-linear loads.
- Generator control panel swings open as once complete unit for easy serviceability.
- Optional single-axle trailer is available for added convenience and easy transport.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) - Skid: 68.8 x 36.0 x 41.1 in
With Trailer: 116.1 x 60.6 x 66.9 in
- Weight - Dry Skid: 1,435 lb
Operating Skid: 1,603 lb
With Trailer: 1,951 lb
- Trailer coupling Type: 2in Ball
- Standby output: 14.2 kW
- Prime output: 13.5 kW
- Voltage 1 Phase: 120/240 V
- Current 1 Phase (120/240): 56.3 x 2 / 56.3 A
- Voltage 1 Phase: 120,240 V
- Circuit breaker (Main): 60 A
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Power factor 1 Phase: 1 cos F 1~
- Sound level (LwA) at Prime (23 ft / 7 m): 65 dB(A)
- Receptacles - 20 Amp GFI Duplex: 3, 50 Amp Twist Lock: 1, 30 Amp Twist Lock: 1
- Engine / Motor Liquid-Cooled, 3 Cylinder Kubota Diesel
- Fuel consumption (Prime Load): 1.34 US gal/h
- Tank capacity -Fuel: 21.4 US gal
- Runtime at 75% Prime Load: 15.9 h