The operator should always wear protective safety gear to avoid injury on the jobsite. Gloves and metatarsal guards are highly recommended.
Wacker BS50-4s & BS60-4s Four-Stroke Rammer
The Wacker Neuson BS50-4s and BS60-4s high performance 4-cycle vibratory rammers are used to compact cohesive, mixed and granular soils. These rammers feature the Wacker Neuson WM 100 air cooled, single-cylinder gasoline engine that packs a tremendous amount of power into a small and compact design. The high stroke energy and percussive rate of the motor combined with quick advance travel allow the BS50-4s and BS60-4s to achieve impressive compaction results in less time.
Wacker BS50-4s & BS60-4s Features & Benefits
- Easy operation - fuel valve is integrated into throttle; a single lever controls throttle acceleration and shut-off.
- 4-stage air filter - heavy-duty filter prevents dust from entering the rammer engine for enhanced engine life.
- 4-cycle crankcase - crackcase is incredibly durable and easy to maintain.
- Low oil consumption - crankcase features a breather system with 3-piece piston oil ring for improved oil efficiency.
- Guide handle shock-mount system - built-in shock system reduces HAV (hand-arm vibration) and improves operator comfort.
- Low oil LED indicator - LED lights up if rammer is started without enough oil inside and will automatically shut off after 10 second to prevent engine damage.
Wacker Neuson Vibratory Rammer Specifications
Question & Answers
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
I love this Wacker rammer. I bought the BS-50S and have used it steady over the last 2 months, love the 4-Cycle engine great Rammer would recommend to any landscaper.