Wacker Neuson BV 35A Backpack Vibrator Kit
Portable concrete consolidation with maximum results.
- Kit includes 10 ft. shaft and 1-3/4" vibrator head.
- The portable gasoline vibrator with comfortable backpack features a patented pendulum technology for high impact, high frequency concrete vibration.
- It is designed for light to medium duty concrete work and hard to reach concrete applications where there is no electrical supply.
- Backpack features shoulder mounted on/off switch and throttle control for simple operation.
- Quick disconnect provides for quick backpack vibrator removal and easy storage.
- Ergonomic backpack design offers custom-built harness pad and integrated back support belt for operator comfort.
- Portable and productive offering over 10,000 vibrations per minute.
- Engine is air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke Honda gasoline engine.
- Honda GX 35, 1.3 hp motor.
- Fuel type regular-grade gasoline.
- Fuel consumption 0.16 US gal/h.
- Tank capacity 0.69 US qt.
- Weight 25.1 lb.
- Dimensions L x W x H: 25" x 19" x 23".
- This item cannot be shipped by air shipping only by ground service as it is considered to be Hazardous: other such items include carburetors, gas lines, or gas tanks which may contain fuel or fuel residue.