Wacker Neuson BPU 3050A Reversible Vibratory Plate, 0610361
- Reliable vibratory plates offer maximum mobility.
- Versatile reversible plates ideal for compaction of interlocking paving stones, trenches, landscaping and maintenance.
- The only plates with a durable, integrated wheel set that provides for maximum built-in mobility.
- The unique, integrated wheel set simplifies the task of moving a reversible plate around the showroom, shop floor and job site.
- An adjustable guide handle can be locked into a vertical position for easy transport and storage.
- Heavy-duty frame features a central lifting point for easy on/off loading and placement of plate into trenches.
- Tough ductile iron baseplate is extremely durable even under extreme conditions and provides for long service life.
- Specially designed shock-mount system offers a virtually vibration-free guide handle for increased operator comfort and reduced operator fatigue.
|Working height of handle (adjustable)||31.5 - 45.0||in|
|Max. forward and reverse travel||68.9||ft/min|
|Compacted area (depending on soil)||6781||ft2/h|
|Drive engine||air-cooled single cylinder 4-stroke petrol engine|
|Max. power output according to DIN-ISO 3046||9||hp|
|Fuel consumption||3||US gal/h|
|Tank capacity||5.3||US qt|
|Power Train||from drive engine via centrifugal clutch and V-belt directly to the Exciter|