Wacker Neuson BPU 2540A Reversible Vibratory Plate, 0610360
- Reliable vibratory plates offer maximum mobility.
- Versatile reversible plates ideal for compaction of interlocking paving stones, trenches, landscaping and maintenance
- The only plates with a durable, integrated wheel set that provides for maximum built-in mobility.
- The unique, integrated wheel set simplifies the task of moving a reversible plate around the showroom, shop floor and job site.
- An adjustable guide handle can be locked into a vertical position for easy transport and storage.
- Heavy-duty frame features a central lifting point for easy on/off loading and placement of plate into trenches.
- Tough ductile iron base-plate is extremely durable even under extreme conditions and provides for long service life.
- Specially designed shock-mount system offers a virtually vibration-free guide handle for increased operator comfort and reduced operator fatigue.
|Working height of handle (adjustable)||800 - 1.143||mm||31.5 - 45.0||in|
|Base plate thickness||10||mm||0.4||in|
|Max. centrifugal force||25||kN||5.625||lb|
|Max. forward and reverse travel||21||m/min||68.9||ft/min|
|Compacted area (depending on soil)||504||m2/h||5.425||ft2/h|
|Drive engine||air-cooled single cylinder 4-stroke petrol engine|
|Max. power output||4,0||kW||5.5||hp|
|Rated power output||1,5||kW||2.0||hp|
|Fuel consumption||0,8||l/h||0.9||US qt/h|
|Tank capacity||3,7||l||3.9||US qt|
|Max. allowable tilt of engine in continuous operation||20||°||20||°|
|Power Train||from drive engine via centrifugal clutch and V-belt directly to the Exciter|