My new plate compactor was delivered 4 days after ordering on line. I used it the next day. The product needs no review because they are the best and my experience ordering from contractors direct could not have been any easier!
Wacker Neuson VP 1550A 23" x 19.5" Vibratory Soil PlateNEW 2017 DESIGN
Wacker has consolidated production and implemented a new design for the VP Series. The new design includes a new handle among other minor aesthetic and internal changes.
- Designed for compaction in confined areas of granular soil in narrow trenches.
- Ideal for curbs, gutters, around tanks, forms, columns, footings, guard railings, drainage ditches, gas and sewer works and building construction.
- Special contoured running surfaces and rounded edges provide maximum performance and maneuverability.
- Completely enclosed belt protected by a lightweight belt guard for reduced wear and minimal service.
- Newly designed “low-vibration” guide handle greatly improves operator comfort and minimizes operator fatigue.
- Heavy-duty shock mounts on engine console dampen vibrations thereby reducing wear on the components.
- Exciter bearing design requires minimal maintenance for improved productivity.
- Single direction plate compactor gas powered.
- Collapsible handle for compact transport.
- Ergonomically designed lifting handles offer easier loading and unloading for operator during transport.
Wacker VP1550A Specifications
|Length x width x height (handle in working position)||1.020 x 500 x 885||mm||40 x 19.5 x 35||in|
|Lowest working height||680||mm||26.7||in|
|Size of base plate (L x W)||590 x 500||mm||23 x 19.5||in|
|Compacted area (soil)||up to 615||m2/h||up to 6,600||ft2/h|
|Forward speed (soil)||up to 20||m/min||up to 67||ft/min|
|Gradeability||up to 30||%||up to 30||%|
|Max. centrifugal force||15||kN||3,375||lb|
|Engine Type||air-cooled, 4 cycle single cylinder, gasoline engine|
|Max. power output||4,1||kW||5.5||hp|
|Rated power output||3,7||kW||5.0||hp|
|Fuel tank capacity||3,7||l||3.9||US qt|
|Fuel consumption||1,8||l/h||2.1||US qt/h|
|Power Train||Power transmission from engine via centrifugal clutch and V-belt onto exciter which transmits centrifugal force onto baseplate.|