The Topcon RL-H4C is pre-calibrated and ready-to-go out of the box.
RL-H4C features include:
- Simple, intuitive manual slope match capability with automatic cross axis self-leveling
- Fast, automatic self-leveling
- Rugged construction with dual handles and IP66 water-resistant housing
- NEW LS-80L Long-Distance laser sensor
- Up to 100 hours of production from dry batteries
- Automatic height of instrument alert (HI alert)
- Optimally focused beam provides long 2,600ft. (800m) operating radius
- Machine control compatible
- 10 arc second accuracy
- 635nm visible red beam laser diode
- Universal rod clamp for LS series sensor
- New rugged carrying case that fits standard package plus extra LS sensor and LS-B10 machine mounted laser sensor. Extra LS sensor and LS-B10 sold separately.
The Topcon 5-Year Guarantee
All RL-H4C laser levels are covered by Topcons 5-year guarantee against defects in parts and/or workmanship for a period of 5 years. Topcon understands the demands you put on your professional equipment. Every investment you make in an instrument has to offer maximum productivity. Once you see the RL-H4C for yourself, you'll know right away it's the best value in general construction and slope laser levels today. With impressive Topcon technology and an affordable price, you'll definitely want to put it to work for you.
RL-H4C DB (Dry battery package)
- RL-H4C Laser
- LS-80L Laser Sensor
- 4 D-size batteries for RL-H4C (non-rechargeable)
- 2 AA size Dry Cell batteries for LS-80L
- Sensor Holder-6
- Heavy duty case.
- Accuracy: Horizontal +/1 1
- Self-leveling Range: Horizontal +/- 5 Deg
- Working Area(diameter): 2,600 feet,.800 M
- Rotation Speed: 600 RPM
- Light Source: Visible laser 635NM
- Laser Power: 2.4mW
- Laser Class: Laser safety CDRH(FDA) IIIa JIS/IEC 3R
- Water proof/ dust-resistant: IP66
- Operating time: 4D-CELL (non-rechargeable) Alkaline manganese dry battery: 100 HOURS
- Operating temperature: -4 F to 122 F (-20 C to 50C)
Question & Answers
This is a brand new Topcon RL-H4C Laser
Slope matching feature allows for easy grade setting using two arrow buttons. Simply press a button to start tilting the laser, and press it once again when the sensor receives laser on grade.���
No it does not. This unit uses regular flashlight type D batteries. Case has room to carry spares. The laser uses two D batteries and the target uses 9 volt block type battery.
Think about how a day is divided into hours, minutes, and seconds, an angle (of elevation in this case) can divided into degrees, minutes, and seconds. A (arc) minute is 1/60th of a degree, and a (arc) second is 1/60th of a minute, or 1/3600 of a degree. Using some trigonometry, one can calculate the amount of rise or fall "error" that 10 arc minutes would lead to. At 100 feet, 10 arc seconds corresponds to a bit under 1/16 of an inch of potential elevation error - VERY GOOD. If you are building something that requires better accuracy than that, such as the Large Hadron Collider, then maybe this product isn't for you, but otherwise I think you are quite safe. Surveying is an area where technology has truly improved life. I have an older model Topcon (less distance, and lower accuracy) and I absolutely love it. Answer submitted by a confirmed purchaser
Thank you for contacting Contractors Direct.The tripod is sold separately. Use item number 320628121
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
Great laser, easy set up, and a high quality constructed unit. And I can't forget to say that I rate contractorsdirect #1 in customer service, prices, and their fast shipping. Thank you....Miner58
30 year contractor up dating a 1998 Topcon unit.
Great level, great price!
the lasor is real easy to use. built to last ive dropped this thing so many times i cant believe its still accurate. decent battery life when running on batteries. not too pricey when you consider the quality you get.
I've been in the grading and pipeline business for 25 years. Topcon transits have always been my favorite. This is the first rotary laser I've purchased. I've only used it on one job so far.it preformed flawlessly. Have not used the slope matching feature or machine mounted receiver yet. Purchased the machine mounted receiver separately. Will update after I use the other features.