The tile nippers arrived ahead of schedule and were very reasonably priced. They do exactly what I need for them to do. The nipped edge is clean and straight with very little stun left by the sharp carbide jaw. Thank you for your prompt service.
9532 Tomecanic Parrot Beak Tile Nippers
- Product code: 9532
- Manufacturer: Tomecanic
- MPN: T3210060
Tomecanic Parrot Beak Tile Nippers
- Professional parrot nippers with tungsten carbide teeth
- For enlarging those holes in hard to get places
- Drop forged steel handles with red plastic coated grips
- Lever loaded opening action for easy use
- Perfect for cutting inside holes of tile
- Bright red plastic coated grip - harder to leave behind
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
These do not open very wide so you will not be able to use them on most large porcelain.
What these are for is when you cut the hole for the shower head and need to adjust it a hair to the side. You know the regular nips won't fit but you try it anyway. Next time use these. They reach up and around the corner to nibble sideways.
I found these are also good for chewing off the little bit the saw missing on the inside of an L cut or when the slide cutter leaves shard sticking out.
If they made these a little bigger and heavier duty for LFT porcelain I would give them 5 stars.