I am not sure why they call it the "tile shark" since it is not designed to remove porcelain or ceraamic tile! It does work well on vinyl and carpet with the right blades
Tile Shark Floor Stripper TS-8-75L
- Ideal for removal vinyl and other related soft floor material.
- Not recommended for tile removal
- Folding handle for easy transport and storage. Folds to 20” to easily fit into a car trunk.
- Heavy-duty steel material deflector shield.
- Multiple position hand hold assembly.
- Heavy-duty flexible rubber isolators
- Belt-driven oscillating blade system.
- Quick release pin angle adjustment.
- 7-Gauge steel welded construction.
- Push plate & built-in weight make material removal a quick & easy job.
- Pinch blade system accepts floor stripper blades of any make & size.
- Includes 5-pack of 8'' Rigid Scraper Blades.
- Large non-stick phenolic wheels.
- Steel-mounted wheel scraper.
- High strength tubular handle.
- Sharktooth wrench for easy blade changes.
- There is a 5-7 day lead time for production of this item.
- Edco TS-8-75L Tile Shark Floor Stripper
- 5 Pack of 8” Rigid Scraper Blades (MPN: 28040)
- Operator's Manual
|Edco TS-8-75L Tile Shark Floor Stripper Specifications|
|Power||3/4 hp (Electric) / 10.5 amps|
|RPM||1,850 hits per minute|
|Dimensions||38.5" x 24.5" x 41"|
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
Obviously this machine is primarily intended for removing vinyl tile (vct, lvt, lvp) and it does that quite well. It also works with sheet vinyl and carpet. Definitely the best anywhere near this price point. I've found it to be more efficient than many of the larger self-propelled units as well I love how compact it is for storage in my trailer. Easy to maintain and great maneuverability. If you're removing ceramic get a decent demolition hammer.