as a professional tile installer-
blade cuts very fast with very little pressure, I just wish it wasn't slotted or I would give it 5 stars. So far I have dropped my grinder twice bending the blade but was able to bend the blade tab straight again so that I can still use the blade. This blade smokes through the toughest porcelain. Toilet circles are done in two or three passes instead of tracing the line over and over.
I highly recommend the terminator 10" tile saw blade. Very stiff blade that will not bend to the side when shaving slivers.
9547 Terminator Dry Continuous Rim Blades For Porcelain & Granite
- Product code: 9547
- Manufacturer: Montolit
- MPN: CRBP405
Terminator Dry Continuous Rim Blades For Porcelain & Granite
- Dry or wet cutting blade for granite & porcelain.
- Thicker core allows precision cutting.
- Cuts as fast as a turbo blade
- Super clean cut, no chipping
- Cuts granite, marble, porcelain, ceramic
- Use on grinders, hand held saws
- 4" blade has a 20mm 5/8" arbor
- 4-1/2" & 5" blades have a 7/8" - 5/8 arbor