Yes, click here for Husqvarna Shaft Extensions. Additional sizes are also available for custom order. Please send a quote request to email@example.com and we'll be glad to help!
With more than 30 years of experience, we continue to develop state-of-the-art diamond drill bits for professionals and other frequent users.
Husqvarna's technology that gives you superior cutting capacity, longer product life and a smooth, rapid cut.
- Most popular grade for small to medium jobs. For a wide range of material applications, including medium reinforced concrete and masonry materials.
- For general purpose wet drilling of concrete, masonry and brick, including concrete with soft to hard aggregate and light to medium steel reinforcing.
- Also effective on granite, marble and stone.
- 14" drilling depth
- Total segment height: .300" (.200" diamond depth; .100" segment base)
- 3/4" to 1-1/2" have 5/8"-11 arbor.
- Bits 1-5/8" and above have 1-1/4"-7 arbor.
Question & Answers
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
I purchased a 1-1/4" Husqvarna Banner Line Wet Core Bit for 40 holes needed going around my pool. The bit made it thru 36 and died on the 37th. so I had to purchase another one for 3 1/2 holes... An additional cost that I was not expecting.