TCPUSH20-R Raimondi 20" Tile Cutter (Refurbished)
- Product code: TCPUSH20-R
- Manufacturer: Raimondi
- MPN: TCPUSH20-R
Montolit Tile Cutter by Raimondi - RefurbishedRefurbishment Notes -
- Minor Aesthetic Blemishes
- Cuts Porcelain, Floor tile, Mosaic sheets, from 1/4" to 1" thick.
- Adjustable breaking system, long lasting carbide wheel.
- Patented die-cast aluminum plus nickel-plated steel “boxed” structure guarantees strength and total weather-proofing.
- Special spring-suspension galvanized plates support tiles while cutting.
- Cutting head, which is pushed forward across the tile, features a large diameter tungsten carbide wheel which requires no adjustment for changing thicknesses.
- The point of contact of the cutting tool is coated with a special impact-resistant, scratch-proof material that will not scratch or stain delicate and/or light-colored tile surfaces.
- Tile splitting uses the same cutting tool, with a dual option: 90° traditional cut or adjustable angled cut of large-sized tiles by means of a diagonal splitting system for mosaics and precision cuts.
- Adjustable square is completely recessed into machine perimeter, is equipped with a double 0° and 45° scale and with a specially-designed reference notch which allows for precise, rapid measurement of cuts in either a clockwise (0° to 75°) or counter-clockwise (0° to -45°) direction.
- Support feet are made of non-slip scratch-proof rubber.
- Compact and light weight Adjustment for thicker tile up to 1” thick.
- The spring loaded table and foam extension pads provide alternative breaking methods and the proper amount of impact absorption to reduce broken tile (especially on the harder porcelains).
- Mount to allow handy hanging.
- The cutting wheel is mounted with a pin that can be easily tapped out for quick and effortless wheel replacement (one size fits all).
|Length of Cut||20 in||24 in||29 in|
|Diagonally Cuts||14 in||17 in||21 in|
|Weight||16.5 lbs.||18.5 lbs.||20.7 lbs.|