We do not have a suction cup that meets these exact specifications, however, the closest match would be the Aluminum Dual 4" Suction Cup.
70802 4" Suction Cup
- Product code: 70802
- Manufacturer: Barwalt
- MPN: 70802
4" Suction Cup
Stop straining your back trying to lift heavy stuff, suck it up. Just fasten the suction pads to any non-porous surface and move it, lift it, place it, transport it, you decide.
- ABS polycarbonate with quick-attach/release squeeze handle.
- 4" suction cup to remove or lift large tile.
- Holds 70 lbs
- Suction cup’s load capacity decreases when used on rough surfaces.
- Great for small dent removal
- Makes windshield replacement a one man job
- Perfect for handling materials like glass, sheet metal, ceramic tile, etc.
- A split handle squeezes shut to assure suction attachment.
- Durable ABS polycarbonate construction and a heavy-duty rubber suction cup assure long life under demanding conditions.
Question & Answers
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
I'm just not sure if because I'm not purchasing the more expensive suction cups, or just not using it correctly, but I find that these tend to only pick up lighter tiles. If the tiles are slightly bumpy with texture, these do not work so great. They work much better on smooth surface tiles. It's not just Barwalt suction cups, because I have owned other brands. This one in particular does not come with instructions or tips on use, so perhaps I'm not using it correctly, or I should have spent more money and purchased a fancier suction cup? Hope this review helps.