Heavy-Duty Self-Priming Diaphragm Pump features a positive displacement type, hermetically sealed compression chamber to prevent loss of gases and liquids being moved. Ideal for abrasives, slurries, viscous products & seawater. With no moving parts, the pump can run dry indefinitely.
Subaru PTX301D Features:
- Positive displacement type, hermetically sealed compression chamber prevents loss of gases or liquids being moved.
- Large, shock-reducing air cushion chamber decreases shock on the hoses.
- Die-Cast Pump Housing Heavy-duty, die-cast aluminum housing provides strong durability against damaging debris.
- Diaphragm pump mechanism is isolated from the fluid being moved, making the unit ideal for pumping high-solid material content up to 2 inches.
- Full Tubular Wrap Frame All models include a steel wrap frame to protect all sides of the unit.
- Four extra-large anti-vibration mounts ensure a smooth-running engine and keep the unit from shifting during operation.
- Metal fuel tank provides extended run times between refills. The fuel strainer prevents debris from entering the tank.
- Shut off valve is used when transporting or servicing the pump.
- The translucent sediment cup and filter allow the operator to see if any water or dirt have entered the engine. The cup can be removed, cleaned and reinstalled.
- Quiet Muffler with Spark Arrestor providing optimum sound reduction.
- Muffler includes a US Forestry-approved spark arrestor.
- Standard accessories include tool kit, hose coupling and hose band.
- Suction/Discharge Size 3 inch.
- Maximum Capacity 66 Gallons Per Minute.
- Maximum Lift Head 49 ft.
- Maximum Suction Lift 25 ft.
- Maximum PSI (max. head/2.31) 21 PSI.
- Subaru EX17 OHC engine, 6 hp. with speed control.
- Tank Capacity 0.95 gallons.
- Run time per tank full load 2 hrs.
- Recoil starting system.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 26" x 17" x 20".
- Dry Weight 100 lbs.